Monday 29 May 2017

Review for 3º Eso 3rd term

3º ESO REVIEW 3RD TERM
1. ZERO CONDITIONAL
 1.If you press that button, the light……………………………………………. (come) on.
 2.It's easier to sleep if…………………………………………….. (you / not / be) stressed.
 3.The teacher gets angry if………………………………………………(we / not / work) hard. 4.If……………………………………………………(I / go) on a boat, I always feel sick.
 5.His mother gets annoyed if…………………………………………….(he / can) pass his exams.

 2.- FIRST CONDITIONAL
 1.If we ……………………………..(to send) an invitation, our friends …………………………………(to come) to our party.
2. He ……………………………………(can/ not)to understand you if you …………………………………..(to whisper).
3.They ……………………………. (not/to survive) in the desert if they ……………………………………………… (not/to take) extra water with them.
 4. If you …………………………..(to press) CTRL + s, you ……………………………( can save) the file.
 5. You ………………………… (to cross) the Channel if you ………………………..(to fly) from Paris to London.

3.-PUT THE VERB INTO THE CORRECT SECOND CONDITIONAL FORM:
 1. If I __________________ (go) out tonight, I __________________ (go) to the cinema.
 2. If you __________________ (get) back late, I __________________ (be) angry.
 3. If we __________________ (not / see) each other tomorrow, we __________________ (see) each other next week.
 4. If there_________________-(be) less cars, There ____________________ (be less noise in the city)
 5. If we __________________ (wait) here, we __________________ (be) late.

 4.- MIXED CONDITIONALS
1. If I had time, I ............................ ( can go) shopping with you.
 2. If you .............................( learn) English, you will get on with itperfectly.
 3. If they went for a walk, they ........................( siwtch) the lights off at home.
 4. If she ..................... ( come)to see us, we will go to the zoo.
 5. I will tell you, if you ................................(can not tell) anyone..
 6. Would you mind if I ...................................( open)the window?
 7. If they .............................. ( invite) me, I wouldn’t say no.
 8. My friend ..........................(meet) me at the station if he gets the afternoon off.
 9. If I ......................... (do not) it, nobody would do it.
10. If my father ............................ ( not/ lift) me up, I'll take the bus home.

 5.- PRESENT PASSIVE
 He opens the door. -
 We set the table. -
 She pays a lot of money. -
 I draw a picture. -
 They wear blue shoes. -
 They don't help you. -

6.- PAST PASSIVE
 She sang a song. -
 Somebody hit me. -
 We stopped the bus. -
 A thief stole my car.
 - They didn't let him go.
 - She didn't win the prize. -


7.- CHANGE INTO PASSIVE
6. Who wrote this letter?
7. Somebody cooks meal every day.
 8. He wore a blue shirt.
 9. God must bless you with happiness!
10. They build a house.
11. I finished the job.
 12. I sent the report yesterday.
13. She bought a diamond necklace.
 14. Somebody steals my purse.

 8.- CHANGE THESE SENTENCES INTO PASSIVE
1. The boy writes poems.
 2. The girl drove the blue car.
 3. They didnt collect enough money.
 4. They don’t open a new restaurant.
 5. The little boy can draw pictures
. 6. The guard watched the prisoner.
 7. Did they play soccer.
 8. They believe that he writes good poems.
1. Somebody stole their car..
 2. The police caught the burglar.
 3. You can find the solution. .
 4. They asked Lucile lots of questions.
 5. Véronique feeds the dog every day.
 6. Brid took the photo you can see over there.
7. The mechanic didn’t repair the car.
 8. My father doesn’t repair the bicycle.
 9. Someone told them not to make a noise.
 10. Laurent can solve the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment